It’s ridiculous how we spend 9 years preparing to be a teenager. Yet, when we get there, they tell us that we only have four years to become an adult. And, in reality, a lot of kids aren’t even adults until they finish their first year of college.
Men Experiencing Labor Pains
With their wives supporting them.
HAHAHHAHAHA TOO GOOD
I bet a kick in the balls would feel real good right about then.
“Men can handle anything”
“Women exaggerate everything”
And then they realized just how wrong they were
I like how they just come in with Starbucks, whatever. Arriving 15 minutes late to your husbands’ simulated pregnancies with Starbucks. U GO
“… will let it continue to operate as an independent business.”
Here you my followers.
calm your titties~ <3
Oh, good… *Sighs so loud that anyone in a ten mile radius can hear me*
So all this means is that Tumblr got over a billion dollars and they still get to do whatever they want.
Friendly reminder that
- Tumblr will remain independent
- Yahoo bought it because Tumblr was getting too expensive
- The only thing changing will be the one’s legally owning Tumblr
- There will remain absolutely no restrictions on gifs/fics/pictures/edits/porn/terms and conditions
- The terms and conditions will remain the same
- Tumblr’s options were to shut Tumblr down or get funds
- ThE lAyOuT iS nOt ChAnGiNg
my attitude is “if somebody likes me they’ll tell me first” and if i’m being honest that’s not really working out